Fill in the correct form of the words in brackets (comparative or superlative).
- My house is (big) than yours.
- This flower is (beautiful) than that one.
- This is the (interesting) book I have ever read.
- Non-smokers usually live (long) than smokers.
- Which is the (dangerous) animal in the world?
- A holiday by the sea is (good) than a holiday in the mountains.
- It is strange but often a coke is (expensive) than a beer.
- Who is the (rich) woman on earth?
- The weather this summer is even (bad) than last summer.
- He was the (clever) thief of all.